Monday, October 13, 2008

I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps,
This is my first blog on here so I started with something that everyone who knows me, knows about me: I LOVE MUSIC!!!!! I love all types. How can you not love music. Music can evoke all emotions. You think I'm wrong...ok then. How about breakup songs? We all got dumped and there is that one song that just gets you everytime. Every couple seems to have "our song" and that brings back lots of eomtions. How about when a song comes on the radio by that artist....you know the one...the one that is like nails on a chalkboard!!! Then, there are songs that conjure up naughty thoughts. Remember the song that you made out to in the backseat of your car after the football game in highschool? How about what was playing when you lost your virginity? Then there are summetime songs.....oh yeah!! The song that was blasting going down the boardwalk at the beach outta every car there.
Songs are like snapshots in time. They capture moments when you don't have a camera to do so. I have managed different recordstores before and I had to do the purchasing. therefore, I had to listen to everything to know what was hot. I love all types of music. Just depends on my mood as to what I listen to. I like everything from KISS to Barry manilow to the Dixie Chicks to Jay-Z to Beethoven.
Music is such a source of inspiration to me. It lifts me up when I am done. It makes me happy! It motivates me!!
I love it when I ask someone their favorite group and they say that they don't really listen to music......the gloves are then on!! How can you NOT listen to music? Even deaf people listen to music!!!
I also don't like people who pigeonhole themselves to one type of music. You have to be open to all things and all types of music. It's amazing what you are missing out on if you don't free your mind.
Well, what I am trying to say i sthat music makes the world go round. It makes it a better place. Just think how quiet it would be without music.

(the sound of crickets fill the room)

No comments: